Use our content
Did you know that you can republish our content for free?
We want more people to be able to read and use our work, so all of it (unless stated) is available for you to republish online or in print for free under a Creative Commons Commons Attribution licence 2.0. Find out more about how to republish our work and how to make sure you always know about our latest content.
Using SciDev.Net material
Ways to republish
Republish button found on our articles
- > If you are interested in republishing our content and would like to receive regular updates on the latest articles you can sign up here.
- > We have a republish button on every article which gives you code to quickly embed on your site with all the credits included.
- > If you are interested in taking more than one article from our site our customisable webfeeds might be the answer for you. Find out more about webfeeds
- > If you would like to talk more about regularly taking our content or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to reproduce SciDev.Net material on your website, please make sure that:
- > You credit our authors.
- > You credit SciDev.Net as the original source with a link back to the original article and where possible include our logo with a link back to the homepage.
- > You can simply run the first few lines of the article and then add: “Read the full article on SciDev.Net” containing a link back to the original article.
Linking to us
You can make a simple text link to us. For example:
<a href = "http://www.scidev.net/global/">SciDev.Net: News, views and information about science, technology and development</a>
To use our logo you can:
- > Copy and save the image logo you'd like to use and create your own HTML.
- > Use an active image link by copying the HTML of the image you'd like from the table below. This will use the image stored on the SciDev.Net site.
Copyright and creative commons
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and similar rights in all material published on SciDev.Net are exclusively licensed to SciDev.Net. SciDev.Net makes the written content of this website available for use by others under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 licence.
This means that as long as you correctly credit, under the terms of this licence you are permitted to: copy, distribute and display the work as well as make derivative works.
Some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not SciDev.Net). All rights are reserved on these documents, and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- > ’SciDev.Net’, 'SCIDEV.NET' and 'scidev.net' are registered trademarks of SciDev.Net. All rights reserved.
- > SciDev.Net is a UK company limited by guarantee.
- > Address: SciDev.Net, CABI, Nosworthy Way, Wallingford Oxfordshire OX10 8DE, UK