Much of SciDev.Net’s work is made possible through our strong relationships with organisations that share our values and goals.
Please show your support and donate today.
If your organisation is interested in discussing a partnership, providing support or donating to SciDev.Net, please get in touch with [email protected].
SciDev.Net currently receives funding from:
- >UK Department for International Development (DFID), London, UK
- >Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA), Stockholm, Sweden
- >International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Ottawa, Canada
- >FAPESP, São Paulo Research Foundation, Brazil
SciDev.Net also receives financial support for individual projects from aid agencies, foundations and other partners such as the Carnegie Foundation.
IDRC fund our ongoing internship programme and, through the World Federation of Science Journalists, our science journalism practical guides.
SciDev.Net is also a recipient of a Google Grant award.
Content sharing partners
SciDev.Net receives support from many other organisations with shared goals, including:
- >The scientific journals Nature and Science both provide us with free access to selected papers and articles each week.
- >We have content partnerships with the Guardian Environment Network, the Guardian Development Network, Asean Biz Times, Times of India, China Dialogue and AlertNet, ensuring our content is reaching developed and developing world audiences beyond those visiting the website.
- >In Latin America we work closely with Red Pop, the Latin American Network on Science Popularisation.
- >SciDev.Net is affiliated with TWAS, The World Academy of Sciences, based in Trieste, Italy.