Science communication training programme
- Our training programme introduces your researchers and science communicators to the world of media and teaches them how to build a productive relationship with the media.
- Your researchers and science communicators will learn how to simplify and communicate their research findings to an audience outside their field, such as the media, policymakers, the public, funders, and more.
- There is access to an online course with more than 13 user-friendly modules comprising of 170 lessons providing a comprehensive experience.
- Participants will benefit from engaging content through weekly webinars with our trainers, as well as from answers to questions to help them better understand the world of media through examples from their field of work.
Universities and research institutes aiming to get more exposure for their work by training their research teams on how to better communicate science
- Scientists and researchers looking to successfully communicate their research outside their field
- Science officers willing to deepen their knowledge on how to connect their researchers to the media and the informed public
After completing the programme, participants will be able to:
- Communicate better with media about their research
- Use platforms and tools like social media and press releases effectively to inform a wider audience about their work
- Simplify their work so it is easily understood by an audience outside their area of speciality
- Effectively reach other stakeholders, such as policymakers and funders
Depending on the course, the average duration varies between three and six weeks
Leave us a short message and our team will get back to you.