Country manager - Africa
Location:You will be our representative in country and a leader within the M4D movement.
Your main role is to ensure that every large development organization knows about our organization and our offerings, to design digital engagement strategies with these organizations, and supervise our service delivery. Key Responsibilities • Work with partners to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects. This includes building relationships, co-designing projects, preparing budgets, writing concept notes, responding to RFPs, and capacity building.
About the role
• Manage the 3-2-1 Service, expanding content available, developing commercial partnerships to diversify revenue, and managing relationships with Mobile Network Operators.
• Represent the organization to national government agencies and ensure organizational compliance with national regulatory bodies.
• Manage public relations efforts such as the development of annual reports, success stories, press releases and fact sheets. Objectives and Key Performance Indicators
• Number of partners, and partner satisfaction • Value of secured projects • Impact, in terms of 321 reach and project outcomes Profile Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French (francophone countries only)
• Experience living and working in the country or region
• Experience of 5+ years in: ICT4D, business development, tech startup, international NGO, social enterprise, or mobile network operator
• Excellent problem solving skills, proposal writing and budgeting skills • Demonstrated self-management/entrepreneurial skills; adaptability and resourcefulness.
Team and Reporting Structure
• Reporting to Regional Director (Programs Team)
• Direct reports upon successful growth of country office
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply now with a resume or CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]