The World Clean Technology Summit will bring together world leaders in renewable energy, exhibitors, investors, scientists and clean technology providers from around the world to engage, interact with each other, exchange business contacts, forge partnerships, and pave a way forward for a sustainable future.
What the WCTS will do for you?
- Position your company as a leader among experts and the corporate class from around the world.
- Enhance your business connections with a cocktail of networking opportunities from the summit, exhibitions and at the global awards ceremony.
- Capitalize on carbon market opportunities and other investment opportunities in Africa’s LDCs from different sectors such as Energy, Transport, Water, Health, Agriculture and Forestry, Manufacturing, Mining, sustainable buildings and many others.
- Seek out new markets, financing opportunities and partners from renewable energy projects, clean technology providers, Agriculture, Insurance/risk managers and global innovations.
- Position your investment as a carbon emission reduction project for identification to an international delegation of potential carbon buyers, partners and business contacts.
Who Will Be At the WCTS 2012?
- Investors, Financing Institutions, Brokers.
- Technology leaders and providers, technology developers, buyers and manufacturers.
- Government leaders, policy makers.
- Academia: Leaders in research & development.
- Private sector leaders: Service providers, Manufacturers & the business community.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Leaders at the forefront of International Development.
- Media: Leading publications, Websites, Television, Radio & SMS media.